Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Can we really expect folks to follow #SMEM

Can I notice something?

I'll pick on #hamradio folks.

I'll pick on the #HamRadio folks using 10 meters.

There's two email reflectors for that topic, plus one more for FM only.

There's a twitter account for 10-ten Net. 

On Facebook there's a Unofficial Ten-Ten International Net and 10 Meter Ham Radio

Do I need ONE more outlet for discussing #hamradio?

Now, I want folks to follow the official feeds for weather.  I also want folks to have three ways to get weather information.  At some point someone is going into information overload.

How much is TOO much?

What tools do you use to manage the overload?





No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)