Saturday, September 26, 2020

Getting to know folks #ARRL #hamradio

In the Midwest Division, members will choose between Dave Propper, K2DP, a current Assistant Director, and Lloyd Colston, KC5FM, a past Oklahoma Section Manager to fill the Vice Director’s chair.

I am very happy to be enjoying “the best hobby on the planet” and grandchildren at the same time. I’ve also joined a couple of Kansas clubs and on the board of directors with the Wichita Amateur Radio Club. 

My blog and QRZ profile tell you a lot about me. I’m pretty active on HF, VHF,UHF and enjoying old and new things, sprints, nets, public service, Skywarn, and VOIP modes like Dstar, AllStar, Hamshack Hotline, Echolink. 

You’ve probably heard about me on Hamtalk Live and Amateur Radio Newsline. 

What can I do for you?  What can the League do for you?

If I have your interest, I would appreciate your support. 

1. Covid has canceled a lot of activity. If you’re meeting online, could you invite me to your meeting?  If not, could I host a meeting for you?

2.  If you have a net on one of the voip modes, could you tell me when and where?  

Hamshack Hotline 50052 
Echolink 906281
Allstar 28848 

Telephone? Call or text  234564ARRL and PLEASE leave a message and I’ll be happy to return the call. 

I’ve tried to check into a number of Section and the Central Area Nets. 

At any rate, kc5fm@arrl.org or kc5fm@arrl.netshould reach me. 

I look forward to your club support and votes in October. 

73




No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)