Monday, October 18, 2021

Time to Vote folks #hamradio #ARRL

 On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 22:48 George Blake - W6BDD  wrote:
You still do not explain WHY you think you are qualified. Try giving us some justification, not throwing shade at the incumbent.
--
George Blake
W6BDD
 
Thank you for your comment. 

I know I am qualified because I have done the job before.  The ballot details that and more. 

I have an earned degree in journalism and speech from a university. 

In the private sector, I have managed a theatre chain and the flagship theatre,  owned and sold a newspaper, and worked in a telecommunications company.  

In the public sector, I served the State of Oklahoma for 26 years in social services, without violating clients' rights regarding age, sex, race, national origin, religion, handicap, or political belief. 

In local government, I've served in emergency management as a City and County director. In those posts, I managed volunteers, including amateur radio operators, to complete the mission of all-hazards plans, response, mitigation, recovery, training, and exercises. 

I still carry credentials in Federal government and County government in Kansas.  

Thank you for this opportunity to explain why I am very qualified to take the helm of the Kansas section.  Please see Kc5fm.blogspot.com for even more information. It includes my Twitter feed embedded there.  

Don't forget to vote. 

73 

Lloyd 



No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)