Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Abandoning Facebook | Reach The Public

http://www.govdelivery.com/blog/2012/11/abandoning-facebook/

If you are doing social media ONLY on Facebook, this article may cause
you pause.

Engagement is about being where your customers ARE. Do you THINK they
are on Facebook?

Personally, I have more followers on Twitter than I do on my combined
Facebook accounts. I have more amateur radio operators in my Google+
amateur radio circle than I do on my combined Facebook accounts.

THINK about what you are doing in social media. Do you have a plan?
Do you have a means for evaluating the plan?

Lloyd

No comments:

Amateur Radio Newsline Podcast

Need Cell Service?

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

South Coast Amateur Radio Service

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)