Secure your space by identifying hazards and securing moveable items.
Plan to be safe by creating a disaster plan and deciding how you will communicate in an emergency.
Organize disaster supplies in convenient locations.
Minimize financial hardship by organizing important documents, strengthening your property, and considering insurance.
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
Are you Ready? #AltusOK #OKready
As part of our continued commitment to increase community preparedness and resilliency, are you participating in the Great Central US Shakeaout, which will take place onat 1017 hours?
In order to prepare to participate in the drill, please review the following steps and take actions that will help to protect you during an earthquake.
We will remind you the day before the ShakeOut and will ask for your participation on the 17th.
Remember, in an earthquake, we:
DROP, COVER, and HOLD ON!!
Posted by Lloyd Colston at 11:10 AM
Amateur Radio Newsline Podcast
ARRL Amateur Radio News
South Coast Amateur Radio Service
- ARRL Oklahoma on Google+
- ARRL on Facebook
- Altus Emergency Management Blog
- Amateur Radio Community
- Amateur Radio News on Wireless
- Amateur Radio on Wikipedia
- American Radio Relay League
- Bible Gateway
- Brigada ... a missionary resource
- Collection of Links from AC6V
- DX Anywhere (DX Cluster)
- DX Watch (DX Cluster)
- Flying Pigs QRP Club
- Google News
- KC5FM on Google+
- My Hamshack Page
- Need to get on my calendar?
- OffRoad Ham
- Oklahoma Area Google Alerts
- QSL Card Maker
- Save Money with Ebates
- Save money with TopCashBack
- Spotify Song List
- Storm Reports from Storm Prediction Center
- Ten-Meter DXcluster Spots
- Today in History
- Tweet Monitor
- WX5EM on Google+