Saturday, July 09, 2016

How many ways can we NOT talk to one another? #ARRL #hamradio

I'm Guilty!

You are not on CW.  I won't come over to voice to talk to you.

You are not on Automatic Packet Reporting System.  I don't check into your net.

You are not on D-Star.  I won't leave Digital Mobile Radio.

You are not on Echolink.  I won't leave Internet Linking Radio Project.

You are not on Twitter.  I  won't leave Google+.

It's a HOBBY.  In fact, it's one of the best hobbies on the Planet.  One of the reasons it's a good hobby is because it is diverse.  You don't have to talk to me.  IF you must, you can send a text message or email, if I am not on your mode.

How many ways can you not talk to someone?

No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)