Saturday, July 09, 2016

How many ways can we NOT talk to one another? #ARRL #hamradio

I'm Guilty!

You are not on CW.  I won't come over to voice to talk to you.

You are not on Automatic Packet Reporting System.  I don't check into your net.

You are not on D-Star.  I won't leave Digital Mobile Radio.

You are not on Echolink.  I won't leave Internet Linking Radio Project.

You are not on Twitter.  I  won't leave Google+.

It's a HOBBY.  In fact, it's one of the best hobbies on the Planet.  One of the reasons it's a good hobby is because it is diverse.  You don't have to talk to me.  IF you must, you can send a text message or email, if I am not on your mode.

How many ways can you not talk to someone?

No comments:

Amateur Radio Newsline Podcast

Need Cell Service?

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

South Coast Amateur Radio Service

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)