Saturday, October 16, 2021

Kansas Section Manager Questions #ARRL #hamradio

Good questions. 


1. WHO are you? 

I am a married retired ham radio operator with over 50 years experience in amateur radio and credentials in emergency management.

2. WHY do you want to be Section Manager?
Amateur radio is the BEST hobby on the Planet. I am excited about the topic. I hope you are also.

3. WHAT makes you qualified to be Section Manager?
My best qualification might be my management experience in the public and private sectors. I've also been a Section Manager prior to this go.


4. WHAT Auxiliary organizations are you a member of? (ARES, SATURN, etc.)??

Skywarn, ARES, RACES, SHARES just to name a few. I am the former Public Affairs Officer for Navy Marine Corp MARS.

5. HOW long have you been a Ham? Class?

I've advanced to Advanced Class from a Novice license over 50 years ago.

Thanks for the questions.

73


--
Lloyd Colston
KC5FM
Hamshack Hotline 50052




No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)