Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Conference Call? Getting to know you. #ARRL #hamradio

If you'd like to do a Question and Answer conference call, Skype allows Video Calls for FREE.  Download the software.  Set up an account and check out the Skype meeting.  I've not tried it on web.skype.com but you are welcome to test it.

You'll probably experience, because I have a "face for radio", my camera is turned off.  I will turn it on occasionally, however.

It will be your time to ask me any question about any issue facing ham radio.

You have been invited to meet on Skype. Click here to join the meeting on October 10 from 11 am to noon Central Time.


If you don't want Skype, send your phone number to 234564ARRL to be included in the call.



No comments:

Southgate News

LinkedIN

ARRL Amateur Radio News

Oklahoma Gas Prices

Find Oklahoma Gas Prices
City,State or Zip Code (eg. Oklahoma City, OK)